Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Colleyville and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.