In Need of a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chico roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chico and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Chico. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main purpose of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your roof in person before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.