In Need of a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chico roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chico and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Chico. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.