In Need of a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chico roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chico and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Chico. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.