Looking for a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chico roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chico and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Chico. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key function of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.