In Need of a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chico roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chico and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Chico. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.