Looking for a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chico roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chico and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Chico. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your roof is to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.