Looking for a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chico roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chico and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Chico. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main reason for the roof is to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.