In Need of a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chico roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chico and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Chico. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your roof is usually to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.