In Need of a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chico roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chico and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Chico. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.