Looking for a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chico roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chico and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Chico. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.