Looking for a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chico roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chico and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Chico. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key reason for the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.