Looking for a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chico roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chico and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Chico. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main function of your roof would be to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.