Looking for a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chico roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chico and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Chico. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary reason for the roof is to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.