In Need of a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chico roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chico and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Chico. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key function of the roof is to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.