Looking for a Chico Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chico area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chico roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chico and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Chico. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Chico
Chico is a town in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,002 at the 2010 census.
Chico is located at 33°17′46″N 97°47′55″W / 33.29611°N 97.79861°W / 33.29611; -97.79861 (33.296056, -97.798605). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), all land.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Chico, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.