Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Carrollton and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.