Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Carrollton and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.