Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Carrollton and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary function of your roof is to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.