In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Carrollton and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.