In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Carrollton and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The principal purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.