Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Carrollton and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.