Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Carrollton and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.