In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Carrollton and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.