Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Carrollton and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.