Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Carrollton and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.