In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Carrollton and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.