In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Carrollton and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key function of your homes roof is to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.