Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Carrollton and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary function of your roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.