In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Carrollton and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key purpose of the roof is to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.