Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Carrollton and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.