Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Carrollton and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal reason for your roof would be to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.