Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Carrollton and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal reason for your roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.