Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Carrollton and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.