In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Carrollton and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key purpose of the roof is always to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.