In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Carrollton and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your roof directly before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.