Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Carrollton and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary reason for the roof is always to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.