Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Carrollton and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The principal function of your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.