Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Carrollton and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key reason for the roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.