In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Carrollton and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal intent behind the roof is always to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.