In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Carrollton and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The principal reason for the roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.