Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Carrollton and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.