Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Carrollton and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.