Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Carrollton and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary intent behind your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.