Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Carrollton and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main function of your roof is usually to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.