Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Carrollton and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.