In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Carrollton and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal purpose of your roof is usually to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.