In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Carrollton and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary function of the roof would be to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.