In Need of a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Carrollton and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary function of your roof would be to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.