Looking for a Carrollton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Carrollton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Carrollton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Carrollton and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Carrollton. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Carrollton
Carrollton is a city in Denton, Dallas and Collin counties in Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 119,097, making it the twenty-third most populous city in Texas.
The area was first settled by Jared Ford in 1842 by William and Mary Larner on a site within the Peters Colony grant. In 1844, the A. W. Perry family claimed land in the area around Trinity Mills where, in partnership with Wade H. Witt, a mill was established.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main function of the roof would be to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Carrollton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.